miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

Book Thief Prediction

I predict that Leisel will become a stronger person while this time of the Holocaust. First of all because she will learn to appreciate everything she has, and she will be good with her foster parents. Second because all the books she's been stealing will strengthen her knowledge. (Even though she barely knows how to read.) I think she will share these books with others living in hiding too. At the end I expect Leisel dies, because in the prologue Death said he saw her only 3 times..so why not a fourth? The answer is because that was the last time she was alive. Death sees people for last time until they're dead. As well, I predict that Leisel will reunite with her real mother before she dies, so she can have her happy moment with her mom. I also believe that maybe she will get to meet her father or if he died at least know the story about him.

2 comentarios:

Siham Handal dijo...

I agree with you!!!:)

catherinemitri dijo...

i agree with what you say but when you mentioned that she will find her father or know about him why do you think that? In my blog i wrote that she would know about her family and her father, and i was wondering since we got similar idea, where you think Liesle's father is ?? and what does he do??